Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Bird Flu is comin' to get me?

Have I mentioned I'm totally freaked out about birdflu? At this point I'm wondering if the L v. I thing will even matter. Sigh... I know it's irrational, but I totally have masks and gloves on my Costco shopping list. I have this feeling that the google news algorithm is biased toward showing bird flu stories. It's on the front page almost every day. However it's hardly ever on the the NYT front page. I really should look into that at some point. Yeah, right. (says the two-post-a-month-blogger).

Note: blogger's spell check replaces "birdflu" with "birthplace." Hmmmm....what's that mean?

More to the point, an anagram for "asian bird flu" is "Fail: is bad. Run! " Sounds like HAL made a boo-boo and is trying to warn us.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?